Deckstar Management is hiring a 'Day to Day' manager for our new NYC office
· Minimum of 2 years experience working at a management company, booking agency, record label, or music publisher etc.
· NYC based.
· Assist managers with day to day artist interaction
· Advancing artist shows with promoters.
· Book artist travel and create itineraries.
· Preparing travel visas and work permits for artist and crew.
· Managing and distributing artist tour and promotional schedules.
· Setting up and managing studio bookings and writing sessions.
· Maintain master artist calendar.
· Manage delivery of assets to labels, PR teams, brand partners, agents and promoters as needed.
· Archiving and organizing all digital assets.
· Assist in creating marketing plans and ensuring they are executed by the artist, label, and promoters as needed.
· Assist with branding/sponsorship opportunities.
· Responsible for managing merchandise inventory and sales opportunities (both online and touring).
· Working with creative teams & managers to develop assets for artists (press photos, promotion videos, artwork, live visuals)
· Assist with tour and album/EP/single/campaign coordination
· Work with publicists to review, approve, and set up PR opportunities.
· Prepare budgets for tour opportunities.
· Discover and implement new creative innovations in digital marketing and social media.
· Project managing with in-house Digital Marketing Department, Video Commissioner, Label Services, Legal, and Remix Department.
· Manage rights and legal clearance with both major and indie labels for album, side artist, and remix agreements.
· Developing, strategizing, proof-reading and managing content for all clients' online properties.
· Assist managers and clients with any required administrative duties.
· Please apply to : email@example.com
· Include a copy of your resume (please do not send in LinkedIn profile links)
· If your application is accepted you will be contacted accordingly.