Deckstar Management Receptionist :
The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls, greeting guests, mail & package distribution, requisition of supplies, additional clerical duties, and more…
1. Answer telephone promptly in a courteous, professional manner and direct the caller or take a detailed message on behalf of the recipient.
2. Greet and direct visitors in the reception area.
3. Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company website and other related information.
4. Receive, sort and forward incoming mail. Receive incoming FedEX and UPS packages, informing recipient of delivery.
5. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and communication of tracking info.
6. Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies including the kitchen area.
7 . Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
8 . Open and closing the office on a daily basis.
9. Parking – Distribute validation stickers and manage inventory accordingly.
10. Act as liaison between company and building management in regards to any building/maintenance issues.
11. Assist managers with in office and out of office events.
12. Manage conference room bookings.
13. Maintain telecommunication system and extensions.
14. Responsible for setting up catering for office meetings, special staff events etc…
15. Assist General Manager and Office Manager with various tasks.
Submit resume to: email@example.com