Deckstar Management Receptionist :
The Receptionist, based in our Beverly Hills, CA office, will be the face of our LA team, greeting guests, answering phones, assisting with projects and performing other office-related tasks. Ideal candidates will have a positive, initiative-taking attitude with solid communication skills and a desire to join an amazing team!
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, ensuring a positive and comfortable experience
- Answer incoming calls and route appropriately, keeping in mind preferences of senior management and staff
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, including special orders as requested
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing mail, including priority deliveries and occasional bulk mailings
- Assist Artist Managers and other members of staff with ad-hoc projects or routine tasks as needed
- Maintain kitchen supplies and weekly snack ordering, in addition to ad-hoc orders for meetings, events, etc.
- Manage parking related matters, including validation, parking passes and appropriate tracking for finance and inventory purposes
- Assist and support other office related tasks, such as IT issues, maintenance requests, etc.
- Participate in event planning (company events or external artist events) as needed
- Other duties as assigned by senior management or direct supervisor
- Prior experience in a receptionist or assistant capacity strongly preferred
- Experience in the entertainment or music industry helpful
- Ability to comfortably interact with staff at all levels, including external guests, maintaining a positive, welcoming presence and style
- Strong working knowledge of technology platforms (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets/Docs/Calendars)
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to handle issues over the phone
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and changing priorities, adjusting as needed and taking initiative often
- Must have the ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality due to the nature of the role
- Must be located in the Los Angeles area
- Able to work Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm; additional overtime as necessary
If you’re interested in joining our awesome team, please submit your resume to email@example.com. You will be contacted if your background and experience are in line with what we’re seeking for this role.